Saturday, February 03, 2007

What Do You Like About Living Where You Are?

I was reading some questions at the Teen Life Wiki and I would like to answer “What's your favourite part about living where you are?” from Kate in Mr.Fishers class and DanielB at Mr.Raisdana's class. Living in Cartagena has some advantages but disadvantages too. Some things I like is that the climate is good for doing outside events, it is a tropical climate without much rain, even though sometimes the temperature is really hot. What I like of living in Cartagena is playing soccer and hanging out with my friends.

The disadvantages of living in Cartagena is that finding some things you need are difficult to find or very expensive, sometimes you need somebody to go to another place to buy it for a better price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home