Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Mistakes

When I make mistakes I have different ways of reacting, depending on the situation. One of my bad habits when I try to solve problems is that I have no patience and I try to do things faster and the problems can get worse. Sometimes when I am under pressure I might get ideas, but they may not work so good. When I have a lot of time to reflect, I think of many ideas, then I ask to somebody for help and we can chose the best way of solving.

One time I had a problem was in 5 grade, when I had a group project and we leave it until the last day. That day we couldn't meet in a house because my partner didn't have somebody to take it to my home and I couldn't go to his house neither, and we didn't even have the materials! He wasn't preoccupied for doing it, I had entered into desperation and didn't know what to do.

As time passed I had already done the story I had to put in my project, but I still had to make the most important part that was to make a story in a box, so when you rolled the tube the story could be seen. When my mom finally arrived, I started to tell her the story about my problem, she was angry, but she decided to help me because it was the only solution I had thought to do.

It was almost midnight, we were all falling asleep and the project wasn't even finished. I went to my room to sleep, but I didn't notice that I still had to do some things to my project, but I was too tired to do it.

The next day, I went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school, when I got out of it, I saw my project finished and ready to take it to school. When I had the class with my teacher and I asked for the project, so guess what, it was for the next day, I wanted to die because I spent the whole day working on it. So from that day, I never leave group projects for the last day, and I even got a good grade on it, but I don't think we deserved this grade because my partner didn't work and I received a lot of help of my mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home