Thursday, September 28, 2006

I Like My Blog

My blog has maked classes better. I think that making a blog makes classes funnier and cooler. I feel that my life has changed, because I never expected to make a blog for a class! In my blog I can express what I feel and make comments to my friends to talk about things we agree or disagree. With the blog and Mr. Hide, I have learned to put photos, and links to my posts, I have put even videos! It is very easy to mantain a blog, having a blogspot is not difficult to use, there people has read about the things I like.

I think that I have learned a lot about blogging, but I think there are many more things that I have to learn. Having a blog has helped me express myself and I feel comfortable of that. Making this blog has surprised me a lot, because all of the things I have learned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home