Thursday, September 14, 2006

News Article


Here is an article called Football: Victory for Man United found at BBC
News

"Manchester United came out top in a five-goal thriller with Celtic in their
Champions League clash on Wednesday.
Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink put the
Scottish side ahead on 21 minutes, then Louis Saha equalised with a penalty,
awarded for a foul on Ryan Giggs.
Saha swept home his second to put
United
in front, then Celtic levelled the match through Shunsuke Nakamura.
Ole
Gunnar Solskjaer broke the deadlock just after the break, giving
United a
hard-fought 3-2 victory."

I saw the mach and I agree on what the report says. It was a difficult match, many famous players play in those teams. My favourite soccer team is Manchester United and I am glad they could defeat Celtic. Many people said that Man. United cheated in one of the goals but the refery took the decision and I know he was right.

GLORY FOR MANCHESTER UNITED!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home